Hello and welcome!
Thank you for the interest in Goatlandia Kitchen’s Lunchtime Takeover Program. We are so excited that you are here and applaud your curiosity for plant-based and whole foods.
Below are details and requirements for our Lunch TakeOver Program. If it all looks good, you may click I Agree or I Agree and UPgrade My Takeover below to continue scheduling your lunch takeover.
- Every Tuesday or Wednesday can deliver a free lunch for up to 10 employees at your place of business. Weekly lunch options will include either a seasonal sandwich with a salad/soup combo OR seasonal Abundance Bowl (large grain bowl or salad with seasonal veggies, sauce and a pickled/ fermented item).
- Happily, and to the best of our ability, makes accommodations for food allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Is committed to being as green as possible, your lunch packaging will either be washable and reusable, compostable or recyclable.
- Will provide a tote for reusable lunch boxes and all service materials. Totes will be picked up by one of our team members the day after service.
- Always cooks 100% plant-based and organic wherever possible.
- Offers an UPGRADED lunch option that includes a dessert or dessert AND beverage for an additional fee. Select “I AGREE and UPGRADE MY TAKEOVER” below.
What we kindly ask of you:
- For each employee who will be participating to provide their name, email address and any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Permission to photograph participants. Note: participation is not contingent on permission, if a member or all members of your staff would prefer not to be photographed that is absolutely okay.
- If participants take lunch at same time we would love the opportunity to speak for 10-15 min about the meal, ingredients we used and the benefits of eating plant based.
- Participants agree to complete a brief online questionnaire about their lunch experience.
- To provide a credit card number with pre-approval to charge for 1) replacement cost in the case of unreturned or damaged items 2) to pay any balance for an “upgrade” or group larger than 10 people.